Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Project Runway, September 17, 2009

Subject: Los Angeles Times Newspaper - Black and White

Shirin thought they were going to some kind of factory.

Irina said everyone was grabbing stacks of paper and mixing materials

Christopher was being really ambitious.

Carol Hannah was dying stuff.

Johnny is doing a really nice dress made out of origami. It turned out to be horrible.

Geordana was gonna put time to change on her dress.

Christopher loves the clean black and white look.

And now my opinions:

I think that everyone is doing pretty good, but Johnny's the one who's not doing very well. I think Johnny is gonna lose. I think Nicolas is really snotty and mean and just not a very nice guy. I think Irina is doing a good job even though she's making a trench coat!

No comments: